Kohl Building Products is a Distributor of Andersen Windows & Doors
Kohl Building Products is a proud supplier Andersen windows, patio, and storm doors. Andersen is the largest and most recognized manufacturer of windows and doors in North America. They have been supplying building contractors and home owners with quality products for over 110 years.
At Kohl we offer a full line of Andersen windows, such as double and single hung, casement, awning, gliding windows, as well as specialty, stationary, and replacement windows. These products are available in a vast array of sizes and configurations, with features such as the advanced Truscene® insect screen, which offers 50% more clarity and lets in more air and light. They also utilize Perma-Shield® exteriors, which are virtually maintenance free, and built with Andersen Fibrex®. This cutting edge material is twice as strong as vinyl, blocks thermal transfer 700% better than aluminum, and is composed of 40% pre-consumer reclaimed wood fiber. In addition, a wide range of glass and grill configurations is also available.
Andersen storm doors, gliding and hinged patio doors offer the same variety of features, options and advanced construction. We offer all of the Andersen patio door lines such as the 100 and 200 series of gliding patio doors, the 200 series NarroLine® and Perma-Shield®, as well as the 400 Series FrenchWood®, and replacement doors.
All are available in combinations of stationary panel, two-panel right and left open or four-panel center open. For more information on this complete line of Andersen windows, storm, and patio doors, contact Kohl directly.Ask about FSC® Certified Products
Andersen Windows & Doors Product Catalogs:
- E-Series/Eagle Windows & Doors [PDF - 13.74MB]
- A-Series Window & Door System [PDF - 11.1MB]
- 400 Series, 200 Series Architectural - Windows & Doors[PDF - 7.93MB]
- 100 Series Windows & Doors Product Guide for Professionals[PDF - 5.95MB]
- Windows & Doors Replacement Solutions[PDF - 2.42MB]
Architectural Collection E-Series/Eagle®
E-Series/Eagle® windows and doors push style and options to the limit
- Fifty (50) standard extruded aluminum exterior colors Seven (7) Anodized Exterior Finishes
- Multi-tone Exteriors
- Exterior flat-brickmold-profiled-sill casings
- Ten (10) Interior Wood Species
- Eight (8) Interior Stains-Basecoat white or Clear Polyurethane
- Ten (10) Hardware Finishes
- Divided Lights-Removable or between the Glass Grilles
- The Ultimate in Energy Efficient Glass Options
- Blinds or Shades Between the Glass
- Honeywell Verilock™ Security Sensors